Sunday, October 30, 2011

Last few weeks

I am really behind on posting my weekly photos and while they are no where near as creative as Kristel's hopefully you can still see my belly grow. I am not really sure how much weight I have put on total but its somewhere around 12 pounds. I have a few pairs of low rise skinny jeans that I can still manage to button, but luckily some of my best girlfriends who happen to both be Leslies have supplied clothes to keep me covered. 

I have another doctor's appointment this week but just for a quick belly measurement. I can feel the baby move around some, it's pretty crazy and really exciting! 
Sorry it's just a brief update, I need to still post the earlier belly pictures and our trip to Florida... with a few other updates but this is it so far.  
Hope you had a wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. Oh you look gorgeous! Can't wait to see that belly grow.

    ReplyDelete